We are continuing to monitor Hurricane Idalia as she moves toward our area and we begin to feel the outer bands. With imminent weather approaching outages can be expected. A few reminders for our members…
– Outages may be reported via phone at 843-538-5800 or through your SmartHub app.
– DO NOT report outages via email or Facebook.
– Stay away from all down powerlines.
– If using a generator, DO NOT feed it directly into your main breaker without the installation of a proper transfer switch.
– You can monitor the outages in your area on our website at www.coastal.coop
We will continue to post updates here throughout the storm. Be Safe.