Your Coastal Electric Bill
Following is a brief explanation of each section of your bill. Numbered statements correspond with the
number in each section of the sample bill.
- Includes your account information, name and address, account number, meter number
and telephone number.
- All charges and payments since your last billing statement are listed here.
- This area includes the billing period dates and the current meter reading. You can
compare your current and past energy usage.
- This area incudes your kWh usage for the past twelve months.
- Current charges are listed in this section. EPA Rider is an additional charge passed
through due to a congressional clean air act for environmental protection. FPPCA stands for Fuel and
Additional Purchase Power Cost Adjustment which varies with fuel cost changes.
- Important due dates are listed here.
- This section includes the amount due.