SIMPLE INVESTMENT WITH GREAT RETURN
The Member Investment Program is a program that provides you the opportunity to invest in the strength of your local electric cooperative. Investing with CEC will pay you a rate of return on standard and jumbo investments that will typically be greater than those paid on Certificate of Deposit (CDs) and money market accounts.
- Open to any Member of the Cooperative and resident of SC
- Minimum investment of $5,000
- Interest is compounded daily
- Additional investment may be made in increments of $1,000
- Interest is paid when the maturity date is reached
- Interest rates will be subject to change daily
WHY INVEST WITH US?
CEC is a member-owned electric distribution cooperative. We are established to provide at-cost electric service, governed by a board of directors who are elected by the membership. Reliably serving the residents of Colleton, Bamberg, and Dorchester Counties since 1940, today we have over 1,746 miles of electric distribution line, serving over 12,000 electric accounts. Our commitment to community and focus on excellence makes us a solid choice for your investment.
CLICK HERE fore more information